About me:

My name is Ms. Boyce. I live in Eastern, North Carolina and I have been teaching since 2000. I have taught everything in recent years from babies that were deaf or hard of hearing to middle school exceptional needs. My love and my heart has finally found its calling with FIRST GRADE. I love it!!!! This is my first year and I am so excited about it. I want this blog to inspire other educators, and show parents how much fun learning can be. Learning starts at home and parents are essential to their child's educational success.







Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wow Staples!!! That "Easy" button must be broken!!

Okay guys so about two weeks ago I crashed my laptop with a virus.  I was bored and went to the "People of Walmart" website for a quick laugh and caught a virus.  So I took my laptop to Staples and the gentleman that was helping me said my laptop would be ready the next day.  Needless to say, (like a week later) I called last night when I left choir practice to see what was the hold up?  The young man that answered the phone said that their was a note they had called me to pick it up and left a message.  I never got a call or a message but I was full of the spirit and didn't argue, thanked him, and finally got it today after school.  I promise to upload some new things soon.  Thanks for being patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment